Monday, March 18, 2013

I had my eyes opened..

..I came to realize that I had more to offer this world than just making things that blow up." -Tony Stark


This is the latest collaboration between myself and Joey of Average Joe Art. Believe it or not, we haven't officially worked together on something since the Daryl illustration back in October. So with Iron Man 3 playing in theaters early May, we wanted to create some artwork while we're eagerly waiting for the movie to come out. A while back Joey actually did a entire "Avengers" series of art (I helped with the Hulk). While I like his earlier Iron Man, I personally think this one is WAY better. It has more detail, the colors are richer, etc. It was created with our usual arrangement of Joey illustrating and I coloring it. Later he went back and added some highlights and created the effect around the hand. My reining "favorite" collaboration has been Michonne, but this Iron Man might take it's place. It was really fun to do and I can't wait for more "collaborations", those are always the most fun to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment